What is a mushroom with medicinal properties ?
For more than 20 years, various scientific studies have highlighted the virtues of certain mushrooms to help cure certain diseases. The whole of its medicinal virtues allow a multitude of applications to take care of the disorders and the diseases. But it must remain a complementary medicine that must accompany the classic treatment decided by the doctor and in no case should it replace it.
The place of mycotherapy in the health scheme is in prevention, and more particularly in education. In this role of prevention, the whole population can use mycotherapy.
It has a central application on the chapter of immunity thanks to its action of immunostimulation : a property of stimulation of the immune system by its composition in β-glucans. The mycotherapy will also have an interesting antioxidant, antimicrobial, digestive activity, against excess cholesterol in the blood and normalization of blood pressure.
Hair, skin and nails
To nourish and make more aesthetic the hair, the skin or the nails (brittle, damaged or dull) :
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (inactive form) : (500 milligrams 3 times a day) ;
- Pleurotus ostreatus : (40 milligrams 1 time per day).
To regain calm and relaxation (and combat concentration problems) :
- Hericium erinaceus : (500 milligrams 1 to 2 times daily).
To restore the intestinal flora thanks to a probiotic action :
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae(live form) : 100 milligrams 2 times daily, DO NOT USE if : weak immune system or presence of a central venous catheter. It is possible to mix it in liquid (water or milk) or a semi-liquid food (yogurt, small pot, compote) ;
To take care of a stomach pain thanks to an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-allergic action :
- Agaricus subrufescens : (40 milligrams 2 to 3 times a day).
Fatigue and loss of energy
To help the body fight temporary fatigue and stimulate energy production :
- Ophiocordyceps sinensis : (500 milligrams 2 times a day, morning and noon);
To boost the immune system through an immunostimulant action :
- Ganoderma lucidum : (400 milligrams 1 to 2 times a day);
- associated or not with Lentinula edodes : (500 milligrams 1 time a day) ;
- whether or not associated with Grifola frondosa : (500 milligrams 1 time daily).
Dietary proposal that does not replace traditional treatment. It is essential to be taken care of by a doctor!
Dietary accompaniment of type 2 diabetics : to alleviate an excess of sugar in the blood :
- Pleurotus ostreatus : (40 milligrams 1 time per day), then gradual increase of the dose to (40 milligrams 2 to 3 times per day) ;
- Agaricus subrufescens : (40 milligrams 1 time per day), then gradually increase the dose to (40 milligrams 2 to 3 times per day).
Dietary accompaniment to reduce excess cholesterol in the blood :
- Monascus purpureus : (10 milligrams of "monacoline k" per day).
Dietetics for sportsmen
To enrich the nutritional contribution and meet the needs of the body :
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (inactive form) : (500 milligrams 4 to 6 times a day) ;
- Pleurotus ostreatus : (40 milligrams 2 times a day).
To stimulate the immune system and alleviate allergic respiratory disorder :
- Pleurotus ostreatus : (40 milligrams 1 to 2 times daily);
- and Ophiocordyceps sinensis : (500 milligrams 1 time daily);
- combined or not with Lentinula edodes : (500 milligrams 1 time daily).
Inflammation and infections of the mouth
To fight inflammation, infections of the mouth and to stimulate the immune system (periodontitis, gingivitis and caries) :
- Lentinula edodes : (500 milligrams 1 time per day), to be taken in combination with an antiseptic mouthwash when brushing teeth.
To alleviate atopic dermatitis thanks to an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and immune system stimulating action :
- Pleurotus ostreatus : (40 milligrams twice a day) the 1st month, then (40 milligrams 1 time a day) the 2nd month.
Updated on 20 January 2023 at 12:27