How to treat allergic rhinitis with homeopathy ?
Allergic rhinitis, also called "hay fever", which is characterized by an immune system response following contact with pollen, mites or allergens, can be treated without delay by :
- POLLENS with 5 granules in 15 CH to be taken at once;
- or APIS MELLIFICA with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day;
- or POUMON HISTAMINE with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day.
To go further, see our article : "Homeopathy : When and how to take your granules ?".
Is it necessary to consult a doctor ?
It is essential to consult a doctor to confirm the rhinitis but also to avoid a respiratory complication. The doctor will be able to try to find the responsible allergens. The allergy can be responsible for an infection of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract or for a transformation of the allergy into asthma.
What other homeopathic medicines can be used to fight allergic rhinitis ?
In addition to this medical treatment, it is possible to use homeopathic medicines depending on the symptoms encountered with rhinitis :
- ALLIUM CEPA with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day acts like antihistamines and helps to relieve the attacks which are characterized by a runny nose (eIt relieves attacks characterized by a runny nose (abundant nasal discharge with the presence of large quantities of inflammatory mucus), sneezing, hoarseness, nasal itching, dry cough and irritation of the larynx;
- EUPHRASIA with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day, which is known to relieve an attack on the eyes, which may be red and present irritated tears;
- NUX VOMICA with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day which is recommended in the presence of nasal congestion during the night and sneezing on waking or caused by a draught. This homeopathic strain acts like the decongestants by preventing the obstruction of the nostrils to breathe better;
- SABADILLA with 5 granules in 9 CH to be taken 3 times a day if sneezing is accompanied by inflammatory irritations of the throat and nasal cavities.
Updated on 10 February 2023 at 23:51