Dandruff being generally the consequence of greasy hair, conducive to inflammation and the development of microscopic fungi, essential oils having an anti-inflammatory and antifungal action are very effective. It is necessary to mix 4 drops in a shampoo with neutral pH (pH = 7) and respectful of the scalp of one of the following essential oils :
- Tea tree essential oil (Tea-tree) ;
- or Palmarosa essential oil ;
- or Orange tree essential oil ;
- or Sage essential oil;
- or Cedar essential oil;
- or Patchouli essential oil.
Oily hair is responsible for the inflammation of the scalp which can cause the formation of dandruff and go until the loss of hair. Fighting excess seborrhea can therefore combat the source of the problem. The reference treatment is to mix 4 drops of essential oil of Cedar in the neutral shampoo. Instead, it is also possible to use one of the following essential oils in the shampoo :
- Petit grain Bigaradier essential oil ;
- or Geranium bourbon essential oil;
- or Grapefruit essential oil;
- or Lemon tree essential oil.
The fall of hair
The hair loss can be the trauma of the scalp following a too important aggression. To soothe the scalp in a natural way, it is advisable to mix with neutral shampoo :
- 1 drop of essential oil of Indian lemongrass;
- 1 drop of rosemary essential oil.
To nourish and protect dry and brittle hair, it is recommended to mix 2 drops of Ylang-ylang essential oil in a neutral shampoo.
Updated on 11 February 2023 at 00:48