Why and when to follow a detox after the end of the year party ?
The end of the year celebrations are often a highly anticipated moment. But beware of the aftermath : nausea and headaches are often the result when you wake up in the morning. The goal of this program is to help you eliminate all the excesses of the end-of-year celebrations (alcohol, fats and sugars) and to let your liver and digestive system rest, so that you can get back to normal.The goal of this program is to help you eliminate all the excesses of the holidays (alcohol, fats and sugars) and to let your liver and digestive system rest, in order to start the new year on the right foot, but also to continue the winter in all serenity.
It is not necessary to follow a special detox cure to eliminate toxins from the body. The human body is designed to detoxify naturally through its organs, including the liver, kidneys and intestines. It is important to continue to eat a healthy and balanced diet, and to exercise regularly, to maintain good health in general.
But if you wish, the cure is to be started the day after the party and followed for 3 days.
What are the products to take in an express detox after party ?
Many products are beneficial in this program :
- black radish, to stimulate the production and evacuation of bile, and thus to boost the drainage of toxins;
- carrot, to regulate transit and get rid of diarrhea or constipation;
- lemon, to restore the acid-base balance;
- almonds, to fill up on anti-fatigue magnesium;
- whole grains, good for transit and to eliminate dyspepsia (bloating, stomach ache);
- Milk thistle or chrysanthellum, in the form of an infusion, to protect and regenerate the liver;
- water, in large quantities, to avoid dehydration and stimulate elimination.
New Year's detox program
If you feel like you've let yourself go over the holidays, it may help to follow a healthier diet for a few days to get back on track. This can include adding fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet, as well as cutting back on alcohol and sugar. Here is a suggested program :
Day 1 :
- Morning : Wake up early and hydrate with a large glass of water and the juice of half a lemon.
- Noon : Mixed salad with seasonal vegetables and a steamed fish fillet.
- Evening : Vegetable soup with fresh herbs and a plain yogurt.
Day 2 :
- Morning : Detox fruit and vegetable smoothie with a teaspoon of spirulina.
- Noon : Quinoa and vegetable salad with aromatic herbs and a steamed chicken breast.
- Evening : Whole grain rice with vegetables and a herb omelet.
Day 3 :
- Morning : Fresh vegetable juice with a handful of nuts.
- Noon : Full salad with sprouted seeds, sun-dried tomatoes and a grilled fish fillet.
- Evening : Vegetable soup and a bowl of avocado and shrimp salad.
Day 4 :
- Morning : Fruit and vegetable smoothie with a little turmeric and ginger.
- Noon : Whole grain pasta and vegetable salad with fresh herbs and nuts.
- Evening : Whole grain rice with vegetables and a herb and vegetable omelet.
Day 5 :
- Morning : Vegetable juice with a handful of nuts.
- Noon : Quinoa and vegetable salad with sprouted seeds and feta cheese.
- Evening : Herbed vegetable soup and a bowl of cucumber and tomato salad.
Day 6 :
- Morning : Fruit and vegetable detox smoothie with a teaspoon of spirulina.
- Noon : Chickpea salad with fresh vegetables and herbs and nuts.
- Evening : Whole grain rice with vegetables and an omelet with herbs and vegetables.
Day 7 :
- Morning : Vegetable and fruit juice with a handful of nuts.
- Noon : Whole grain quinoa and vegetable salad with fresh herbs and nuts.
- Evening : Vegetable soup with herbs and a bowl of cucumber and tomato salad.
What foods should I avoid on New Year's Eve ?
It is advisable to avoid foods that are high in fat and sugar, such as fried foods, fast food, ready-made meals, dishes with sauce, foods high in salt and sweet desserts. Also avoid alcohol and sugary drinks, as these can prevent you from sleeping well and will make you feel heavy the next morning.
Should I cleanse my liver ?
Yes, it is advisable to cleanse the liver to eliminate accumulated toxins in the body. You can do this by drinking herbal drinks, taking herbal supplements and eating healthy, nutritious foods that can help eliminate toxins and boost liver function.
What essential oils and herbs should I use to cleanse my liver ?
Hyssop, lemon, rosemary and peppermint essential oils are ideal for cleansing the liver. You can also use herbs such as turmeric, milk thistle, black radish and cardamom to help detoxify the liver.
Is it necessary to take betaine citrate to help me digest ?
Yes, betaine citrate is a supplement that can help cleanse the liver and reduce acid levels in the stomach. It can also help improve digestion and reduce fatigue. However, it is important to consult a doctor before taking any herbal supplements or medications.
Do I need to fast after the New Year ?
No, it is not necessary to fast after the New Year. However, you can reduce your intake of carbohydrates and sugars and focus on healthier, more nutritious foods. By doing this, you can help your body eliminate toxins and regain its balance.
What resolution to make for the new year ?
Resolutions vary from person to person, but it can be helpful to set healthy and achievable goals for the new year. For example, you can set a goal to eat healthier and live a more active lifestyle. You can also set a goal to kick bad habits, focus on positive things and take more time for yourself.
Updated on 10 February 2023 at 22:37